☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game Empty Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game

Post  Ayuna Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:46 am

Okay,lets face it,this song is KICKASS 8D

This is the best quality I can find, but WOW its awesome and I can't wait for this <3

Because I'm obsessed o3o

Eri mic rip 8D
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game Empty Re: Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game

Post  Miyazu Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:42 am

Full LQ PV

1 Min Preview

-w- I kind of love this song. But the PV is iffy. D:
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game Empty Re: Morning Musume - Onna no Otoko no Lullaby Game

Post  Ayuna Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 am

I kinda like the pv...o: its DEFINITELLY better then most of their recent ones... o.o

I dont think the COLORS fit, but I like the style. XD
    Veri
    Veri

Post  Veri Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am

Don't really like the dresses they wear during the dance shot (Looks like weird concert attire) But the other dresses are gorgeous (though maybe a little too much for some) and they get more than 1 outfit! xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:50 am

ohmigosh Veri I know rightttt? o: and even tho the dresses dont really fit,at LEAST they make sense unlike Seishun Collection where they wore the obnoxious blue/green crap. XD
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:32 am

I like the shots where they're in that pond thing the best. Mostly because of the dresses, which are awesome. x3

But I had weird Déjà vu with Aika. o.o
    This: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img442/6038/aika.jpg
    Compare to this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img801/4674/niigakirisa105.jpg
    and this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img571/1986/aika2.jpg
    with this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img543/7691/niigakirisa110.jpg

I like the dance shot dresses, but not for the dance shot. xD They would be good in a concert or something, but they don't fit so much with the rest.
    Veri
    Veri

Post  Veri Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 am

Wow those dresses are similar.
    And I agree about the dance shot dresses. They're nice but not really suitable for a PV. Especially not an elegant song like that. It's a bit too colorful also o.o Berryz dresses from Shining Power would've fit this song.
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:55 am

LOL,Right?! they should have just switched the outfits around and they'd have a good pv :P
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:31 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:07 pm