☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to.

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to. Empty This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to.

Post  Ayuna Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Beware of either an epic eargasm or epic headache. I got both. <3
    http://www.4shared.com/audio/GnQ98Xmz/the_stupid_things_I_do.html

Bonamana + Lucifer is win. painful epic win.

Miyazu
    Miyazu

This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to. Empty Re: This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to.

Post  Miyazu Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

I just found this.

And it was a bizarre experience.

But I love both of those songs, so it was good. xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to. Empty Re: This is what happens when I'm half awake and bored with nobody to talk to.

Post  Ayuna Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:16 am

LOL,thanks? XD Like I said, its what happens at 4:30 am when I'm falling asleep with nobody to talk to. XD I was just listening to Bonamana,and I didn't realize I clicked on Lucifer on YT, and both were playing and I was like "WTF IS THAT OTHER SONG IT SOUNDS AWESOME WITH THIS" then well...yeah. THIS happened <3
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 am

I've listened to this way too many times. Ill be listening to Bonamana and catching myself singing Lucifer. and vice-versa. I need help. XD
    KanKan
    KanKan

Post  KanKan Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 am

Dongwoon~! <33 8D
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 pm

KIKWANG 8D <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 pm