☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello]

Othello
    Othello
    RDP Staff

[Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello] Empty [Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello]

Post  Othello Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

I hope the title's not too long ... XD

Anyway, hi! I'm Othello. :3 I'm 14 years old, but I'll be 15 in .. like, 5 days.
    I've been into dubbing for a long time, it kind of started out as just participating in small dubs on YT only and many tries of opening up auditions for my own groupdub (but I didn't know how to mix ...) but after summer 2009, I really didn't get any time home alone for sooo long, and I didn't get to record ANYTHING. During that time, I started getting more into mixing. I mixed stuff for other projects and actually had a kind of active project for a month or two. This kind of made me improve in mixing.
    I get like an hour or so every week to record now (if I'm not too busy putting on makeup - it's in the morning, when everyone else is in school or at work, and there's no guarantee that I'll be done when they leave), but I don't always do it, because I suck at singing. True story.
    Anyway, ... that's why I ... like, do nothing but mix. I even run a project (Hana Emi Project) where I wasn't even originally casted as anyone (I am now though, I had to take the part of Yuko in Fushigi Musume) ...

I've talked way too much about that now. I always talk waaaay to much about uninteresting things.

Uum ... facts about me that aren't related to dubbing. Let's see.
    I'm from Sweden, but I'm only 75% Swedish. My grandfather (on my dads side, whom I have never met ... ... my grandfather, that is! Not my dad.) is Spanish (I think? No one ACTUALLY knows, we just know that he was in Spain at the same time as my grandmother, lol. He could actually be like ... anything. xD) ... so I'm 25% Spanish.

I ... LOVE TEA. ... Seriously. I drink at least 1 cup each morning, usually one when I get home and one in the evening. I sometimes bring tea to school, too ... and, right now, I'm ... drinking tea. but it's 1.6 liters of tea (I've only drunk 0.7 liters so far though ...) ... so I'll probably not drink tea for a while after this. I feel like I'm gonna throw up ...

Um ... music! Musiiic. I LOVE j-rock to death. And j-pop, of course. J-rock, j-pop and k-pop (well, that's pretty ... specific. I mean, everything that could be concidered that. And there are of course other songs I like that don't fit into those genres, but that's ...) makes up like 99.7% of what I listen to.

And ... drawing. I draw. I mean, no. I used to draw. A lot. I started drawing manga/anime in 2nd grade, and well, I'm in 9th grade now, so that's 7 years of practising. I've always been concidered as "very good for my age" ... I don't think it only has to do with starting at such a young age though. I tried realistic for the first time like half a year ago and according to everyone that sees it, it's ... amazing. xD ... so I guess I have good genes. I don't know from who, though. xD ... oh right. Used to, because I'm not really drawing a lot anymore. I am drawing right now though, but that's ... that's homework.

uhm uhm ... what else.
    My day ... is mostly like. Yeah ... my life is actually consisting of these things right now:
    School, music, drawing, mixing, Hana Emi Project, and and and SHOPPING. ♥

UH. YEAH. Now I really have talked too much. See, I told you. This always happens. I'll just make this a smaller size than what I'm gonna write now ... WHEN I RETURN FROM THE BATHROOM 'CAUSE THIS MUCH TEA ... IT ... YEAH.

There. it's smaller.
    Um ...
    Oh, right.

I'm here because I'll be a mixer ... I think. Right? xD Ayuna asked me to be one. :3 ... and well I love mixing so I accepted~
    Yeah.

You can add me on MSN at millieiei@hotmail.com ... and my YT acc is actually Othellopi but I'm almost never online on that one, the one I'm usually online on is HanaEmiProject~
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

[Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello] Empty Re: [Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello]

Post  Ayuna Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am

YOU AND UR TEA OTHELLO MY GOD. XD

And yes. You are a mixer. XD
    Othello
    Othello
    RDP Staff

[Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello] Empty Re: [Insert funny thing here that is related to j-music and anime and somehow introduces me as Othello]

Post  Othello Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 am

Yay! xD
    AND OMG, LOOK AT THOSE SMEXY CUPCAKES.
    (totally reminds me of me and my friend irl.
    We're gonna buy the Love-a-lot Bear and Cheer Bear Kigurumis. 'cause we're crazy.)
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 am

XD Yeah,I made that when I was talking to Kanny one night and we were both bored :P

OHMIGOSH TODAY IN P.E MY TWO FRIENDS WERE PLAYING BADMITTEN (IDC IF THATS SPELLED WRONG. XD) AND THEIR TEAM NAME WAS THE EPIC CUPCAKES AND I WAS STUNNED AND WAS LIKE "Huh? o:" AND I WANTED TO SAY EPIC SEXY CUPCAKES? ._. AND THE WHOLE TIME I WAS THINKING OF MY SEXY BREADBASKET. *cough*Kanny*cough* XD

It just caught me by surprise lol~ XD
    Serena
    Serena

Post  Serena Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 pm

TEA IS GREAT AAAAAARAWRHAHA 8DDD
    And HEP (woah, not hepititus LOL!) is amayzingu [Ayuna showed me you guys, and I was all RABURABU sub. xDDDD]
    NAISU TO MIIICHUU OTHELLO :DD
    ...Speaking of cakes, I'm gonna go see if we have any eggs and make some....

SCOTCH PANCAKES WAHAHAH! 8DDDDD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 pm

I'm not a huge fan of pancakes. ME PREFER WAFFLESSSS 8'D
    Serena
    Serena

Post  Serena Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

I onleh likes potato waffles ;___;
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 am

I've never had those ._. what are they like? XD
    Serena
    Serena

Post  Serena Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:43 am

THEY'RE POTATOEY 8D
    Theyre sorta like just waffles but potato-fied. Like.. Not like chips [fries? idk, we call them chips in england xD] but not like potatoes. They're awesome ^^
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:21 am

Lol,they are called French Fries here XD and I wanna try them! They sound good! 8D I wanna try Pönnukökur more tho. :O My dad says they are amazing and I've never tried them D: (btw, Pönnukökur are Icelandic Pancakes XD) He had them back in June when he went to Virginia to visit family. >3<

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:26 pm