☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

skdjhgaojaskhgd

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

skdjhgaojaskhgd Empty skdjhgaojaskhgd

Post  Ayuna Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:48 am

IS ANYONE ELSE DYING HERE FROM NASTY FRIGGEN ALLERGIES?! I WENT THRU LIKE,17 TISSUES TODAY AT SCHOOL,AND MY NOSE ALMOST STARTED BLEEDING,AND I CANT BREATHE/SEE/HEAR PROPERLY FROM IT, AND GRRR LUCKY LITTLE BASTARDS WHO AREN'T AFFECTED BY ALLERGIES! DD:

I'm sorry,MAN do I need a blog to take my anger out on because I'll end up doing it here xD
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

skdjhgaojaskhgd Empty Re: skdjhgaojaskhgd

Post  Miyazu Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 am

DDDD: ALLERGIES
    Luckily... I haven't been hit too bad lately. But a couple weeks ago it was like... Death. My eyes were all squinty and gross and I couldn't stop my nose from running.
    Right now I'm really freaked out that I'm going to get sick, because pretty much EVERYONE at my school is sick. o.o Like, flu and strep throat. And I'm screwed if I get sick, lol, I hate asking for hiatus/extensions. XD

But I think it's hilarious that you posted this, because I was just listening to some old lines that I haven't deleted yet and I can tell I had the stuffiest nose ever when I recorded. (allergies... D:<<)
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 am

For me its my uncontrolable runny nose that I've blown over and over (Last night I blew it and blood came out. o.e), Itchy eyes, sore throat, etc. And pretty soon I'll prolly get sick >.<

and LOL,I recorded for a project recently and I sound so terrible cuz of my allergies. xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:28 pm