☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Rules [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules]

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Rules  [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules] Empty Rules [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules]

Post  Ayuna Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Project:
    -FOLLOW THE DEADLINES!! There may not be one every once in a while, but most of the time, there WILL be one. BE ON TIME. If you aren't, I will be on your ass SO much you will want to kill me after a while. I'm not joking. I take deadlines seriously, so should you.
    -Respect others. People work VERY hard and its disrespectful to diss them. I don't care if you are a GREAT singer, VERY huge on YT, if you diss someone in this project, you will be out of this project for GOOD. I will make sure of that. Melody will too.
    -Try your best. I don't expect you to be PERFECT all the time, but I do expect you to try your best. Its VERY obvious when you don't. You might as well try your best the first time instead of having me make you redo your lines. (Because I WILL. People who have been in RDP since its birth really know me for that.) The only time I expect you to be PERFECT with your lines is if I KNOW and YOU know that you can be perfect with them. I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be, and I wont ask that of you all either. Just try your best. ^^
    -Don't complain if you don't get into a song that you "REALLY WANTED TO BE IN OMFG :OOOO" or get the part you want in a song. Complaining about stuff like that is VERY childish. Just be happy you get in at ALL. There may have been someone who wanted it very badly and didn't get it because you wanted it.
    -HAVE FUN AND MAKE THE BEST WITH YOUR TIME IN RDP! :3

Ayuna Mixing Rules:
    -Send lines in MP3 ONLY! Usually, Wav files are GIGANTIC. Usually BIGGER then a VIDEO file. Yes. HUGE. I will NOT be the one to convert them. I know most of you have Audacity. You can record with that and save it as mp3. Sony Vegas 7.5 also works. It saves the lines by DEFAULT in wav but you can export them as mp3 also and they are smaller. PLUS this saves space on your hard drive. Wma just takes forever to convert. If you need a website to convert your lines, here is one I use ALL the time. Its 100% free and it works 95% of the time. Sometimes it doesnt, but give it a few minutes and it will. :3
    www.mediaconverter.org
    -Make sure to LISTEN to your lines before you send them. Usually air puffs can get into your singing or bumps and crackly noises can and its VERY annoying. If you notice those, just simply redo your lines. Its REALLY not hard to do... >_< If I notice those sounds in your lines, I will MAKE you redo. If its just in the bg when you AREN'T singing, Don't worry about it. ^^
    -Make sure your lines are TIMED! You have NO idea how ANNOYING it is to get lines that aren't timed properly. Seriously, If you don't know how to time lines, ask someone who does and ask them and if they can't Ill do it,but at LEAST let me know that they are out of time and need to be timed.
    -DO NOT ADD EFFECTS TO YOUR LINES!! Again, Like I said, a LOT of you have Audacity. Do NOT add effects to your lines. It can SERIOUSLY mess up the lines when Im mixing if its not done correctly. Amplify is fine to add as long as your lines aren't blasting.
    -"Just okay" is UNACCEPTABLE. If you send lines that are just plain CRAP. (Ive gotten them before. Seriously) I will NOT allow that. I will REFUSE to mix those lines. RDP is a good project and I will not accept "Just okay" for lines. I'm VERY picky and I make people redo a LOT. If I feel you lack the slightest bit of energy, Ill make you redo in a heartbeat. Like I said, I don't expect PERFECTION, but energy is something EVERYONE can have. I mean, you are signing up for songs you LOVE anyways so, why shouldn't you have energy if you love the song? Ya know? :]

That is about it. Just PLEASE follow these rules! ^^ It will make my life SO much easier. x) Thank you!
    -Ayuna
    Ayaka
    RDP Staff

Rules  [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules] Empty Re: Rules [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules]

Post  Ayaka Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 pm

O.O Ga-ga-ga-ganbarimasu
    Rae
    Rae

Rules  [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules] Empty Re: Rules [Project + Ayuna's Mixing rules]

Post  Rae Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Ayuna, question: I can't get that stupid thing that lets you export as mp3 on Audacity to work! And mediaconverter is my worst enemy most days (IT NEVER WORKS RIGHT FOR ME)

What do I do? T.T
    KanKan
    KanKan

Post  KanKan Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:50 am

Rae wrote:Ayuna, question: I can't get that stupid thing that lets you export as mp3 on Audacity to work! And mediaconverter is my worst enemy most days (IT NEVER WORKS RIGHT FOR ME)

What do I do? T.T

To export out of audacity as an mp3 you have to have this thing called a lame file, I downloaded it for free and it was simple and after i downloaded it i didn't have to do anything else i jjst BAM could export as mp3s Very Happy
    Just search google I'm sure you can find a download somewhere. I did ^^
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 am

Lol, what Kanny said. XD If that doesnt work, you can do to the site I provided and convert it to mp3. ^^
    Kuri
    Kuri

Post  Kuri Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Worse come to worse if someone cannot and I really mean CANNOT convert their lines to mp3 for whatever reason just send me the link in a pm on YOUTUBE and I will convert them with my total video converter since it like..converts the audio files in seconds xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Awesome! Thank you Kuri! that will make things so much easier for me. ^^
    Kuri
    Kuri

Post  Kuri Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm

No problem^^ are u on yahoo messanger? I have a question for u about the comeback single xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Yeah haha. Feel free to ask. XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:27 pm