☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Thursday, May 19th, 2011 - UPDATES

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Thursday, May 19th, 2011 - UPDATES Empty Thursday, May 19th, 2011 - UPDATES

Post  Ayuna Wed May 18, 2011 9:13 am

So, here I am like, a month later, with my plan. LOL. -shot-

Before I say ANYTHING, let me say this:
    I freaking love all of you guys. a lot. Thank you so much for all of the support through this. ^^ It's nice to see that not everyone in the dubbing world are inconsiderate jerks. ^^;
    --------

HOKAY! What I've decided to do:
    After a long time of thinking and debating, I've decided I'm DEFINITELY going to drop RDP as a full blown project. It is just too much to keep up with, and it is a LOT of stress on my part, that I really haven't been able to handle. However, I'm still keeping it... If that makes sense... XD lemme explain~

So, Rae had a really good idea.
    Spoiler:
    A REALLY good idea.
    I've decided, that we will do something similar to this idea. (I love you Rae :DD Thanks for being awesome and having awesome ideas!)

Basically we will do a single, that will be posted on my MAIN account (AyunaDaisuki; You'll see why I'm going to post it there as the post gets longer.) I'll be the one who mixes it tho~ :3 (I will post another thread with songs that I wanna do, and it can be a thread where you guys post suggestions for songs as well. ^^)

Setting THIS aside, here is what will happen with RDP as a whole.
    I'm going to send out a message to all of the current RDP members basically asking if they want to stay in RDP. I know that life is hectic for a LOT of dubbers, and a lot are quitting. For those who stay, this is what is going to happen.

I will most likely make a whole new forum, mostly because it would honestly be easier than modifying this one and editing it to how I'd like it to be for what I'm going for with RDP. It'll basically just be a place to chat and hang with each other and what not, but it can also be a place where people can host groupdubs they want to do, and the members who stayed can audition for them and stuff. The only twist is that if you are going to host a groupdub, you are 100% in charge of it, Which means, ALL of the mixing/editing is on you, unless you SPECIFY ahead of time that you will need extra help, or someone offers on their own will to help.
    All of the groupdubs that get hosted on the forums will go on the RDP account (all dubs that get posted will specify and give full credit to those who were in charge of it. ^^), and if you want to post it on your personal channel as well, feel free! :D
    You also have to be able to take CRITICISM in order for this specific idea to work. We aren't here to bash you, only help you grow and learn. ^^
    I spent SO much time planning this out, and I really think it is a good idea. D: It will help us all grow as dubbers (or so *I* think. XD), and with it this way, we can have a biiiig variety of stuff!

Spoiler:
    I feel like I'm forgetting stuff in this, and I probably am, so if I am, I'll just go back and edit...some other time. XD I'm tired, and I've worked on writing this for like, 4 hours now. Yay for ADD.
    ...I'll also do all of the extra chiz I said I'd do some other time as well. prolly tomorrow. I really don't wanna work right now. XP
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Thursday, May 19th, 2011 - UPDATES Empty Re: Thursday, May 19th, 2011 - UPDATES

Post  Ayuna Fri May 20, 2011 5:50 am

weee~
    Rae
    Rae

Post  Rae Fri May 20, 2011 9:01 am

OMG! I inspired someone with mai words~! I feel so important! x3

I'm totally still here and I love the idea of how you want to change RDP, sounds really cool~

Love you Ayu <3 x3 (Don't tell my boyfriend, he'll get jealous XD)
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Sat May 21, 2011 3:05 am

Yay~ I'm glad that RDP is sticking around, and change is good. ^^ Casual dubs are fun, and I really need to work on my mixing nonexistent skills. xD;;

So yeah~ I wanna stay in! 8D
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat May 21, 2011 6:06 am

@Rae: You should, because you are amazing, and I love you too. <3
    @Miyazu: Yay! ^^ If you need help with mixing, lemme know. 8D I'm glad to help~
    Nana
    Nana

Post  Nana Thu May 26, 2011 8:20 am

I'm still here~~ I think this is a great idea too!
    Kimiko
    Kimiko

Post  Kimiko Fri May 27, 2011 9:40 am

I feel so behind. But you know I'm here for ya! I'll stick around and if you ever need a mixer, I know mine has gotten a little better and I don't mind helping out when needed.

& I completely understand about the whole not stressing the members out about the completion of songs (even though I am anal about due dates when I mix the songs). But, if we are going for a non-stressful atmosphere here, then I think I would like it. It feels like a lot of groups are doing that anyway, just a more laid-back feel.

Anywho, I'm on bored with all of this!

~Kimi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 7:25 am