☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Nana
Rae
Ayuna
7 posters

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 - UPDATES

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 - UPDATES Empty Sunday, April 24th, 2011 - UPDATES

Post  Ayuna Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:25 am

Serena recently graduated a LOT of projects, and this just happened to be one of them. :( It's alright tho. The less stress on her, the better. ^^
    It's what I'm about to say next that might make you guys mad... or not. I really hope not. >.<

So a while back, I was really considering quitting dubbing, and I still am. It just...isn't fun anymore. After doing it for nearly 3 1/2 years, it just gets kinda old.

So, here is the thing that will hurt. I want to drop RDP. Really, it is stressing me the hell out trying to run. Chasing people down for lines, mixing everything by myself, getting almost no replies from the PMs that I send out, and quite frankly, I don't WANT RDP anymore. I know, I've worked so hard for so long, and I just wanna drop it, blahblahblah, but really, I don't care at this point. :)

I'm still considering it. I'm not sure if I'm going to drop it or not. There are some in the project that have been with me from the start of RDP, and would probably beat me with rocks if I kill it, but it is just STRESSING ME OUT. We aren't even getting anywhere with it. :/ I'm not sure, its up to you guys what I should do.

Got questions/complaints about it? Skype me.
    SKYPE ADDRESS: ayunalovesyou
    Rae
    Rae

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 - UPDATES Empty Re: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 - UPDATES

Post  Rae Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:31 am

raelovesayuna *hugs*
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:36 am

ayunalovesrae *hugs back*
    Nana
    Nana

Post  Nana Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:29 am

Dubbing isn't as fun as it was 3 years ago ^^;; I also noticed this through out my dubbing years, about the same amount as you.

I've talk to other people about how they feel as dubbers now and days and A LOT of them agree that, "Dubbing isn't about fun anymore. It's kind of like a job." or something like that, back when I was a beginner dubber, singing even with bad mixing was just fun. Just because we were able to sing together as a group it didn't matter of mic quality or bad mixing. Now and days. Mixing as to be EXCELLENT and most people have Condenser microphones, Yeah I'm not spending $100+ on a microphone ^^; But just saying that dubbing isn't like what it used to be.

Trust me. Even I thought about quitting dubbing just because it doesn't make me happy like it used to Razz So if it's really stressing you out, I really advise to just drop it because it's not worth it anymore :/ Well, there goes my rant. I really do like RDP but if it's really beyond your stress level just for the sake of yourself drop it ^^; There should be nothing stressful in dubbing... but sadly, that's every where in the dubbing world now
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am

Thanks for the input Nana. ^^ I couldn't have said that better myself.

I've worked so hard to build RDP up and get it where it is, so dropping it will probably hurt me the most emotionally, but it is really something I need to do. It just isn't working out anymore, and its killing me. Down the line, I probably will end up dropping it, but for now, I just need to sit here and think about it a bit more. ><
    Nana
    Nana

Post  Nana Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 am

No problem~

I'll support any decision you make Smile
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 am

I'm thinking about opening a poll in one of the threads on the forum. This way I can get the input of everyone to help make this decision. Even if it'd be better on myself, if others don't want me to kill RDP, I wont. :/ Idk, I have so many mixed emotions on this T^T
    Juri
    Juri

Post  Juri Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I understand what you mean. It's like...I dunno, people don't care anymore. I still love dubbing and I'm not going to stop Smile And I definitely want to keep dubbing with you XD

But I support your decision. I mean, I don't think anything I've been in in RDP has been completed (because of people not turning in lines) - no offense to anyone, I know life can get crazy.

Anyway, everyone rocks and we have a lot of talented people who I wouldn't mind working with in the future Smile

~Juri~
    Kimiko
    Kimiko

Post  Kimiko Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

I completely understand what you are going through. A lot of ppl seem to be going through the same thing. One of my projects just decided to cancel itself without letting anyone know. I think I understand where people are coming from. I don't know if it has to do with the UFA thing, but people don't seem to care about dubbing as much anymore. There aren't that many people doing it.

But, like Juri, I still enjoy it very much (mainly cuz I love to sing period) & I'll support you in whatever you do. If you decide to quit dubbing, then it is ok. We will miss you, but if your not happy, your not happy. Its understandable.

~Kimi
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:47 am

Juri: That is sort of why I'd feel bad just killing it right now :/ Everyone has worked hard on lines, and I wouldn't have released anything. I'm most likely going to cut the cord with RDP, but I do want to finish the album first, just so all the hardwork didn't go to waste.
    KJSDGFISAOGA I don't even know.

Kimi: I'd still be singing, just probably not running RDP anymore. Really, I don't even know what I'm going to do. >_< I've had RDP for two years TODAY. Ending it just seems like something that'd be hard for me to do emotionally, because I'm really just that lame. Again, I've said it over and over, I don't even know what I will do. :/ I'll figure it out with time tho, I'm sure of this.

Thanks for all the support everyone ;A;
    Utamiko
    Utamiko
    Trainees

Post  Utamiko Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 am

Ayuna~~ Don't worry about it!

Sometimes you just need to take a step back and remember that this is only a hobby, you should only choose to do what you want to do in your free time instead of making it feel like another workload that stresses you out~

If Rdp isn't what you want to do right now then just leave it~ I think everyone in here would understand~ Smile What is important that is what you're choosing to do in your free time are things you want to do ne!~
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks for the unput Utamiko ^^ I've been so worried stressing over it, I never thought of it that way.
    For the most part, I think I know what I will do, but I'm still just going to think for a little while longer before making my final decision.
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 am

Don't get stressed out~ Honestly, I love dubbing, but some days it feels more like a job. xD;
    But anyway, it really is up to you Ayuna~ ^^ I'll be really sad if RDP is gone, but if it comes down to that maybe all the members can get together for casual dubbing every so often.
    And if you need help with chasing down people for lines, I'd be happy to help you out. xD I like writing stern reminders. lolll <3
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue May 03, 2011 5:27 am

XD Thanks Miyazu <3 I'll keep that in mind ^^
    Rae
    Rae

Post  Rae Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 am

I think if the decision is made to drop RDP, I volunteer to mix a dub (even though my mixing isn't the best) of all the epic people here as like a final project together thing~ Cause y'all awesome~ *huggles all*

Do what you want to do Ayuna ^^ Love chuu ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:54 pm