☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tuesday, July 26th, 2010 - UPDATES

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Tuesday, July 26th, 2010 - UPDATES Empty Tuesday, July 26th, 2010 - UPDATES

Post  Ayuna Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:11 am

For those who haven't seen this video,I would really appreciate if you watched it.

This is a video from one of our 2009 members, Kuri @kuridesu27. She was diagnosed with TMJ (I don't actually know what that is, TT^TT), but she said she is unable to sing for a while. I don't know if that means she has to graduate, or if she is just going on Hiatus for a while until her dentist approves if her singing again. I really hope she doesn't have to graduate RDP, but if she does have to, I hope she knows that we are going to miss her and we wish her the best in her future.

*NOTE*
    For Kuri: Kuri, I really hope you get better and I really hope you don't have to leave RDP. You were one of my first friends in the dubbing world and you brought me to where I am now so it is really going to make me sad if you have to graduate. if you do have to graduate,please remember that you are welcome to come back whenever. It might not be EXACTLY when you want to depending on RDP's schedules, but I will find a way to get you back in when I can. ^^ Thank you for believing in me and in RDP and I wish you a quick recovery. :)
    -Ayuna

www.youtube.com/KuriDesu27
    Add and sub her. ^^

GET WELL SOON!
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Tuesday, July 26th, 2010 - UPDATES Empty Re: Tuesday, July 26th, 2010 - UPDATES

Post  Ayuna Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:08 am

EDIT:
    TMJ is a disorder when your jaw will lock in place and it is hard to make it unlock due to a disc in your jaw being too far forward.

*Is too lazy to actually edit the post*
    Rae
    Rae

Post  Rae Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Awww~ I hope she gets better soon x3

Totally irrevelent, but one of Han Geng's new MV's is about to make me cry T.T
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 am

I'm sorry. I hope u feel better. Btw,I don't want these to turn into spam threads,so please don't reply unless it involves the update. :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm