☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How RDP works

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

How RDP works Empty How RDP works

Post  Ayuna Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Okay, Since a LOT of people are still confused about RDP, This is how it works.

RDP or Renai Dream Project dubs MOSTLY Hello!Project BUT we will occasionally dub songs from groups such has AKB48 (Including Sub-groups) and Momoiro Clover. Keep in mind,the groups listed in the little description box aren't the only groups we will cover. We will cover other groups too that fall into that category. :)

-THERE ARE NO ASSIGNED GROUPS!! A lot of you have been asking me what group you are in. Well, you aren't in ANY specific group. Each group covers different songs that you can sign up to be in. You can sign up for ANY song in ANY group. Just, don't expect to ALWAYS get a part for the songs you signed up for.
    For example:
    Aisuru's first single (Im just making this up, it wont actually be the 1st single. XD) is Seishun Collection. There wil be a sign up sheet and you can tell me if you want to be in this song and I will set a deadline for when people can stop auditioning. When the deadline comes, I will choose a certain number of people (I will let you know if one of said people is you.), color the lyrics and get them to you right away. SOMETIMES if the song has only a few people, I will just assign parts based on sound-a-likes. I might even do it for bigger songs if the parts are for the most part equal. :)
    -NOTHING IS REQUIRED! I will not MAKE you be in a song you don't want to be in. If you don't care where I put you, then, I don't want to hear complaining if you get into a song you don't like. There will only be rare occasions when things are 100% mandatory like the comeback we are working on right now.
    -How Covers Work: If you signed up for a song and you realize that you need a cover due to RL personal reasons, etc, Let me know on either the forum/RenaiDreamDubs account or my personal acct AyunaDaisuki. I will find someone else who signed up for that song and ask them if they want to take your place. I'm sure I'll be able to find someone so you don't need to worry about it. ^^

That is about all I can remember that I needed to explain but if you have any other questions, just ask them on this thread and I will answer them as best I can and as soon as I can. ^^
    -Ayuna

Last edited by Ayuna on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total
    Rosetta-chan
    Rosetta-chan

How RDP works Empty Re: How RDP works

Post  Rosetta-chan Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:21 pm

You got me excited! >_<
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

How RDP works Empty Re: How RDP works

Post  Ayuna Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:14 am