☆RenaiDream!Project☆

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Rae
Veri
Ayuna
7 posters

Spam Thread

Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Spam Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Spam Thread

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 pm

That doesn't work for me D: (well, it might, but I'm not sure where they are saving if it is XD)
    *sigh* oh well :/
    *goes back to stalk dbsk macros on google XDD*
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:24 pm

D: That's really weird... it should work~ ;~;
    Like, if your mouse thing flashes for like, less than a second then the screen cap should have been taken. Then when you go into Paint just paste, then save and now it's a nice picture~
    This is ultimate sadness that it doesn't work. ;~; I have snagged so many good wallpapers with this methodddd. xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Well, it flashes, so thats good, but I'm not sure where they are saving XD;;
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Oh~ I think the best way to think of a screen shot is like... copying your desktop or something. xD So it doesn't actually save automatically, but you have to save it in some image program, like Paint works the best for me because it's the easiest.
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

thats the thing tho, like, I can't help the fact it saves automatically, and they won't show up in any folders...anywhere O.o
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

D: That's really weird. I don't know~ ;~;

BUT I DO KNOW THAT MY EXCITEMENT HAS JUST EXPLODED ONCE MORE. Daesung's solo album~~~ It exists~~ ...but doesn't have a release date. >;
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:34 pm

link for info plz? o3o
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Link = postificated.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/big-bangs-daesung-to-reveal-new-solo-track-at-big-show-concert

o3o I've just been hyped up on the fact that Big Bang is making their comeback soon~ :3
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Why are Dae's lips purple in that pic? O.o thats not healthy man! XD
    DUDE me too! <3 GD's hair is blonde again! 8D Its not the same as it was in Heartbreaker/Breathe/etc, but I love him blonde, so either way I'm not complaining. XD

dude we still needa do our duets of Tell me goodbye and Beautiful Hangover! XD
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

I was thinking the same thing. xD He's not taking GD's advice to 'Breathe' so he's suffering from lack of oxygen. xDD
    I know! GD's hair isn't like that white blonde, but an actual, like, blonde. xDD
    I was debating with my friend if their promotional pictures were recent or not, because TOP with blonde hair again really threw me off. I mean, during the GD&TOP promotions it was blonde, and then during a performance with GD his hair was black again. Then I see the Big Bang pictures and I'm like, "waitaminute did he dye it again??" Which he did, because GD didn't have blonde hair at all during the GD&TOP promotions. XD -shot for long explanation-

8D I know! I was just thinking about that~ I'm just getting over a cold, but I was actually thinking of recording something tomorrow if I'm not too congested. XD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Daesung really needs to listen to his Hyung. o3o (atleast I'm pretty sure GD is oldest XD I'm prolly wrong -shot-)
    I CAN BREATHE~~ I CAN BREATHE~~ nyahaha :D

lol, I hate TOP with white hair. its hideous. x-x stick to black boy.
    I like GD's hair this color, but I think if it was straighter and a bit longer, I'd LOVE it 8D
    haha, you give this long, beautiful explanation, and here I am like 'derp. lalala derp.'

I'll prolly record soon then as well! C: I actually have REAL autotune now (amazing right? 8D), so it'll sound really good XD <3
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm

xD Yeah, GD is older than Daesung. I think age wise it goes TOP, Taeyang, GD, Daesung and Seungri. :0

I don't like TOP's hair white hair either. D; It was such a big shock when he dyed it because... well, his hair black is kinda amazing. And then his eyebrows clashed with his hair. D;

Ahhhh I have been dying this morning with fangirlingggggg.
    Official video~

And then Daesung countdown spot. *0*

Thank god no one is home except for me, because I seriously just sat screaming and flailing my hands for a good few minutes. xD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah, the whole eyebrow thing is what made me go "eww top dye your hair back!!! DDDX" because it clashed badly. XD

and omg I knowwww! it showed up in my subs last night at like, 1:30 am, and luckily everyone was asleep on the other side of the house, because I FLIPPED. XD I remember yelling "KYUHYUN LOOKS SO HOT IN EYELINER AHAHHHHDSFJISKWDTGHFEWIJ!! OMFG EUNHYUK!! AHHHHH *falls over and dies. then revives self to hit the replay button*"
    .... :3

and haha, yeah, I sat and squealed and flailed like that before too over Keep Your Head Down. I was so loud I scared my dog and made her jump on me and my laptop and smush one of the keys in xD;;
    (Luckily my mom hasn't seen that yet ._. she'd kill me)

U-Know time 8D
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:16 am

Not matching eye-brows are the worst. D; At least I think so. Not just for TOP but for anyone~ xD

D: If my dogs jumped on me I would die. xDD They think they're lap dogs, but they're Irish setters and so they're not. D; But they enjoy sitting on my anyway. XD
    But my cat once destroyed my brother's laptop keys. xD The space bar fell off... >>

And this gave me lulz, so I thought I would share. xD
    https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img203/6449/lololmacro2.jpg
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:18 am

Agreed. my friend has dark red hair, and black eyebrows, and it bugs the crap outta me XD I just wanna sit there and be all "dude...dye it back D:" because the roots have also grown out, so it looks tacky. XD

LOL, I've seen that macro. XD
    and haha, yeah, when Willow jumps on me, it huuuuurts. she does it a lot, but it still hurts :P. She is an American Stafforshire Terrior mix, so she is NOT light. yeah not fun. She didn't BREAK the key, but she sorta jammed it, so it only half works xP

macro sharing time? 8D
    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbbp47YKms1qdmziu.png
    ^he looks so hot there o.o

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lguq4pv0km1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg
    ^i liek hello baby. :)
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:51 am

Big Bang mini album~ -flail- I was being super impatient during school to get home... And when I did get home I was like, GIMME GIMME. (aka, downloaded) xD
    D: But 3 of my friends are like, "um, burn it for me" and I kinda have to be like, "why do you want it?? D:" because one of those friends just started liking them last week (thanks to me, lol), and another one thinks she likes them, but isn't a hardcore fan. Like, she doesn't even know names. ;~; And she claims to have been a fan of Super Junior since our Freshman year, but I have to be all "wtf" because she didn't know what Super Junior-M was. ;~; (And she hasn't bothered to learn names D;)
    On the SJ-M note, I was watching the Perfection MV on my mp3 player (efff I downloaded it xDD) and a different friend was like, "oh his hat looks like a chinchilla :0" and I had to laugh, because it was Zhou Mi's hat... and I must admit that it has chinchilla-esque qualities.

Ahaha, long-ness. XD But I do have to say, I think it's important to know names of the members of groups. That's like, half the fun. Put the face to a name, find their personality and then laugh at their cute foibles. :3
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 am

duuuuuuuude I hate people like that x.x
    my RL friend is like that, and she is all trying to tell me that she has liked them longer so she is a bigger fan then I am.... bullshit. like, she didn't know who KYUHYUN was until I told her and showed like, 4 pics. THEN she was like "oh yeah! he's my favorite! :D" by this point I'm about to blow up, so I just walked away. rude, but... xD and BESIDES, *I* was the one who showed her Sorry Sorry, so how can she like them more/longer? O.o Really, if you don't even know NAMES, don't try and act like you know/like them better. D: NOBODY LIKES IGNORANT PEOPLE.
    don't all of their hats look chinchilla-like? XD;
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 am

So I got really mad when SM put the Perfection vid on private... but now I forgive them. =w=

I posted the Korean video on my facebook and my friend who's told me that she's afraid of Asians (LOL) commented on it. xD I told her to give them a chance, but she said they were too scary. xDDD
    If anyone but her said that, I would've gotten angry. LOL but it's just her personality. xDD
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 am

LOL, I would have gotten angry as well. XD
    DUDE it made me mad too! esp. when that was my featured YT video and I'd always go there to listen to it and suddently "this video is private!"
    grrrrr....
    and I haven't been able to listen to the kor. version yet ;_; been busy with WoW XD;
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:08 am

teehee I'm on my phone 8D;
    Its so weird ._. Like, I've never been on here on my phone XD so, yay ;w;
    DOUBLE-POST FTW(?)
    *goes off to try and make a topic ABOUT the project on phone ;_; this will be fun D:*
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:12 am

I was really confused on why it was private. ;~; The Korean version is good, but it just sounds really weird to me right now because I'm so used to the Mandarinnn. xD

Urghhhh back to people thinking they know things. o.e My friend posted her FB status about how she loves Big Bang and stuff... -hides in fangirl cave- Ahhhh I don't want her even thinking about themmmm. /shot
    xD I'm okay to share wit some people, just not her apparently.
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 am

Yeah, I know that feeling. Like, when my friend dropped EVERYTHING and was just like, "yeah! I like SJ now! Esp. Kyuhyun <3" I just was like........ No you don't D:
    LUCKILY she still loves SHINee more (and I can't be all anti on that since SHE showed ME them XD;) but yeah, try and take my Kyu? Oh hells no. She's sorta let up on them, but she comes to ME to fangirl, and I'm just like, dude really? You have other SJ bias friends ._. Whyyyyy~ oh well, I think she likes Donghae now? (Don't hurt me Kanny I couldn't help it XD -hides-) but yeah, atleast she is my only RL friend like that.

DUDE RDP on my phone is weird D: it gives me this little tiny box to type in, and my trackball (yes, I have a ghetto blackberry) keeps getting hit and scrolling me out of the box and taking me to the top of the page, which I have to scroll and scroll and scroll through (LUCKILY we just hit a new page XD), and just D: why is my bedtime 10:00?! I want more computer timeeeeeeee ;_;
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:11 am

Just got around to watching BB's Tonight mv~

OOOOH~~ GUUUURLLL~~ MIYAZU GON' CUT YOU IF YOU DON'T GET OFF HER DAEDAE! D:<
    (the part around 2:59-ish or so is what I'm talking about)
    Miyazu
    Miyazu

Post  Miyazu Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 am

URGHHHH I KNOWWW D:< Good thing (if I understood the plot? xD;) they're not together anymore. ;D DAESUNG REALIZED SHE WASN'T HIS TYPE. ^^ Now I just need to get near to him... /shot

And I love how most of the MV, even though named "Tonight," has mostly day scenes. xD
    I think my favorite song from their mini album though... probably is "Cafe." :D
    Ayuna
    Ayuna
    Leader

Post  Ayuna Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am

YOU GO MIYAZU! YOU AND YOUR CREEPY STALKER SELF ;D ♥
    LOL, I never really noticed that until you pointed it out. was too busy loving G-Dragon <3

I haven't really listened to the album much, but I plan on doing so soon <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 pm